Exhibit booths are available on a first come, first serve basis. We can accommodate large exhibits, including a bus or trailer, upon request.
Each 10'x10' booth space includes:
When completing your booth registration you will be asked to select your top three booth location preference. HASTI will make every attempt to accommodate your preferences, however, we reserve the right to shift your booth location as deemed necessary by conference management. The Exhibits Director will contact all exhibitors with confirmation of booth locations, based as much as possible on the exhibitor's preferences. Direct all inquiries concerning booth locations to the Exhibits Director. HASTI reserves the right to make modifications to the floor plan as may be necessary to meet the needs of exhibitors and the exhibit programs.
HASTI accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check
Administrative fees will be applied for cancellations prior to January 15, 2016. Fee schedule is as follows:
(1) Booth Space - $150
(2) Booth Spaces - $275
(3) Booth Spaces - $400
(4) Booth Spaces - $500
Non-profit booth spaces - $125
After January 15, 2016 exhibitors are responsible for the full booth cost.
All services customarily required by exhibitors will be available and must be obtained through official service contractors. No other contractors will be permitted without prior approval. Complete shipping instructions and information regarding furniture and carpet rental, electrical work, plumbing, labor for erecting and dismantling exhibits, drayage, etc., will be forwarded to exhibitors in advance. A service desk will be maintained in the exhibit area.
Each exhibiting firm will be entitled to register four (4) representatives without charge for each 10' × 10' booth space rented. Exhibitors will be billed $35 for each additional representative. Staff badges are intended for use by exhibitors only.
RULES & REGULATIONS
1. Exhibit management will provide security personnel during the hours the exhibit area is closed. However, the exhibitor is solely responsible for his own exhibit material and should insure his exhibit against loss or damage
2. Exhibit booths must be staffed during exhibit hours. Each exhibitor must wear an official exhibitor’s identification badge provided by HASTI.
3. HASTI reserves the right to make modifications to the exhibit hours as may be necessary to meet program needs.
4. The exhibitor agrees not to dismantle or pack his/her display before the close of the exhibit and subsequent designated tear down time.
5. Any exhibitor selling merchandise agrees to abide by all state & local tax regulations, and, if necessary, for collecting and submitting payment of sales tax to the appropriate legal authority.
6. Exhibitors, or their agents, shall not injure or deface the walls or floors of the buildings, booths, or the equipment of the booths. When such damage appears, the exhibitor is liable to the owner of the property so damaged.
7. Helium balloons are not allowed.
8. Any exhibitor wishing to offer food or beverage in their booth must make all arrangements through Centerplate, the official caterer of the Indiana Convention Center. Please contact Laura Jackson, HASTI conference manager, for more information.
The 46th Annual HASTI Conference, Science for a Healthy Indiana, will be held February 1-3, 2017 at the Indiana Convention Center in downtown Indianapolis. The HASTI Conference provides you with an opportunity to highlight your newest products and advertise your company name to over 1,000 Indiana science teachers, administrators, aspiring science educators, and anyone with an interest in improving science education in Indiana. We hope you will be able to join us!
Booth registration online is now closed; however, if you wish to participate in the HASTI 2017 Exhibit Hall, please contact Laura Jackson, Conference Manager, 877-427-8499 or email firstname.lastname@example.org